Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hacking - Why U So Easy ? (I'm not complaining)

Hey guys it's me techspacey and guess where I was about 10 minutes ago ...................In the ultimate hacking OS - Kali Linux , and now I greatly regret not adding it to my free os list under the nonexistent hacker catagory.

So you may have heard about kali and wondered what the big hoopla was, well it's about the major hacker community out there who just craves the power of linux in an easy way. And kali is it.

Now let's back up a bit and you maybe asking the question - Isn't hacking illegal ? And the answer is yes and no. You see there are two types of hacking unethical and ethical and something in the middle.
And what you do with your hacking skills puts you in either of the categories. So if you want to learn a bit of kali hacking download it from here : https://www.kali.org/downloads/. and to learn hacking go here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC64x_rKHxY113KMWmprLBPA .

So there we go and when you do start learning kali this will be relevant


    The quieter you are, the more you can hear.

Shhhhhhh. I'm out.

1 comment: